OCEI has resumed limited walk-in operations in our lobby. We are taking special measures to protect all visitors and employees as the COVID-19 pandemic continues.
Our new protocols:
- Installing a pass-through window in the entrance lobby
- Requiring employees who interact with customers to wear masks and wash or sanitize hands frequently
- Requiring customers to wear masks in the entrance lobby
- Limiting the number of customers in the entrance lobby to 1 person
- Distributing face masks, gloves and sanitizing products to our employees
- Enhancing cleaning and disinfecting procedures throughout our office
- Our community room will remain closed for the foreseeable future
If you have a question about your account please give us a call at 509-996-2228.
Call us at (509) 996-2228 to sign-up for e-bill / paperless billing
For fill request please call 509-996-2228
Always call 811 before you dig!
Know where your shutoff valves are!
Okanogan County Fire Dist 6 – Defensible Space / Large Truck Access
Physical Address: 93 W Chewuch RD, Winthrop, WA 98862
Mailing Address: PO Box 69, Winthrop, WA 98862
Phone: (509) 996-2228 Fax: (509) 996-2241
Summer Hours: Monday thru Thursday 7:00 am – 5:30 pm